Pink Himalayan salt, known as 'white gold' in its region of origin has 11 amazing health benefits. With its delicate pink, rose-like color, Himalayan salt is visually distinctive and prized for its purported nutritional profile. Himalayan Salt contains the same 84 trace minerals and elements that are found in the human body; that alone is quite impressive! A few of these minerals include: sodium chloride, sulphate, calcium, potassium, and magnesium.
The benefits of himalayan salt include:
* Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH * Improves hydration by providing trace minerals * Improves mineral status of the body * Reduces muscle cramps by improving minerals and hydration * Helps balance blood sugar *Supports hormone balance for everyone, no matter what hormonal issues you face * Helps balance blood pressure because it provides unrefined, mineral-rich salt in an ionic solution * Improves sleep by supporting blood sugar and hormone balance * Acts as a powerful antihistamine * Supports weight loss by balancing hormones and improving energy * Supports thyroid and adrenal function
To use: Sprinkle into your food or make salt sole.
How to make Salt Sole:
Fill a glass jar about 1/4 of the way with himalayan salt. Fill the rest of the way with filtered water. Add a plastic lid (not metal!), shake and let sit overnight. You should always have some undissolved salt in the jar, this means the water is fully saturated. Add more salt if needed. In the morning, take 1 tsp. of sole, mixed into some room temperature water, upon waking. Never use metal utensils with your sole! Keep refilling your jar with salt and water when it runs low. It lasts indefinitely.
The reason for [not using metal lids/utensils with sole] is that salt when mixed with water can (and will) oxidize metals. It is the same reason that salt on the roads will rust your car. Dry salt can sit on dry metal without it causing a chemical reaction – however when you add water to the equation everything changes and the chemical and physical reactions start to take place. When this happens it can release other metals and chemicals into the salt water as the metal lid (or metal spoon) starts to corrode. Even if they are stainless steel or other non-corrosive metals that won’t rust in theory, they can still react to the salt water.
- Detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH
- Improves hydration by providing trace minerals
- Improves mineral status of the body
- Supports thyroid and adrenal function
Specifications of Pink Himalayan Salt 250g